Ink Scalp Goddess
A botched SMP job by an untrained professional may cause serious damage to your appearance. Through our SMP repair service, we can help you return to your pre-procedure look.
As a result of this, the scarring and scar tissue can become even more significant and of course, and more visible as the hair becomes thin with time. Eventually, a point comes when scars become so obvious that they have to opt for cosmetic makeup or temporary concealer products to conceal the ugly-looking scars, which is just a temporary solution.
One of the permanent solutions to get rid of these scars and make your scalp completely look normal is scalp micropigmentation scar repair. In this procedure, pigments are deposited evenly on the scalp to create an illusion of fuller hair, and reduce the visible scarring. The SMP Scalp Micropigmentation procedure produces immediate results and scars become significantly less visible right after the first session.
Different Types Of Scalp Scars
Benefits of Scalp Micropigmentation Scar Repairing
It is due to the fact that scars are made up of thick fibrous tissues known as collagen and the formation of collagen doesn’t leave any room for hair follicles, or even blood vessels.
There are a number of factors that you need to consider before making a decision from where you will get your SMP treatment done, such as:
- Experience and qualification of the practitioner who will perform the procedure.
- Portfolio of results and reviews of the clients.
- Hygiene and safety practices followed in the clinic where the procedure will be performed.
Additionally, it is always recommended to visit the clinic and have a consultation with the practitioner to ask about the details of the procedure so that you are clear in your head that you have made the right choice.
Scalp tattooing is different from ordinary tattooing in many ways such as:
- Only black ink is used for scalp tattooing which is much more diluted than the ordinary tattoo ink. The reason behind using black ink is that it will not break down to different colors or it will not look too saturated after the tattoo has healed.
- In the scalp tattoo procedure, the pointillism method is used to make small microdots, unlike ordinary tattooing in which drawing and shading are done.
- In the scalp tattoo procedure, the pigment is put into the skin at a shallower depth as compared to ordinary tattoos.